School of Professional and Continuing Education
The School of Professional and Continuing Education (SPCE) was founded in 2006 and offers post-secondary and continuous education, giving young people and adults professional and vocational qualifications and income generating opportunities.
SPCE learners are young people and adults from 7 to 70 years of age. Each programme and course has different requirements of education level, language skills, and work experience.
- Visit SPCE's page to review information about the available courses/programmes.
- The applicant fills out the Application Form (online/paper-based).
- After selecting the course, the applicant’s prerequisite is identified.
- The applicant is offered to participate in a Demo Class (optional) of the selected course/programme.
- SPCE representative contacts the applicant by email or phone with further instructions.